Re: GNOME Asia Summit news item

Thanks for the information/suggestions Emily, will keep it in mind,
and yeah I'm also keeping an eye on flickr [1] for great photos to
use.

1  https://www.flickr.com/groups/gnomeasia2015/pool/

On Fri, May 8, 2015 at 12:59 AM, Emily Chen <emilychen522 gmail com> wrote:
Oliver,

Thanks a lot to put the news on gnome.org.

One minor suggestions: Change GNOME Asia Summit -> GNOME.Asia Summit.  The
"dot" is designed to be hacker's way.

It would be great to have a photos for this summit, you can ask from Max
since he is in the conference now.

Or you can simply use this photo on 2015.gnome.asia.
https://tuanpembual.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/speakers_infographic.png

-Emily

The GNOME Asia Summit 2015 [1] is happening this weekend in Depok,
Indonesia. I intend to publish a newsitem on gnome.org about it early
tomorrow GMT. Would be great if someone had a look at the draft before
(is available in our WordPress instance).

1 http://2015.gnome.asia/
--
-mvh Oliver Propst