Re: Social media channel owners

Also, tomorrow is release day - if you own a channel, are you able to
be around in the afternoon to handle publicity for the release? If
not, feel free to write an announcement post and send it along, so
that me (or someone else) can post it on your behalf.

Perfect! my exams will end at 08:00 UTC and I will certainly be
available in the afternoon (UTC).
Really excited to experience the behind-the-scenes of releasing GNOME &
look forward to work as a part of engagement team \o/.

Parth