Re: Social media channel owners

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 12:12 PM, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:
It would be fantastic if the new owner of each channel
could add themselves to the wiki page [1], and make sure that there
are up to date contact details.
Great initiative, have added my name to the relevant channels.

Also, tomorrow is release day - if you own a channel, are you able to
be around in the afternoon to handle publicity for the release? If
not, feel free to write an announcement post and send it along, so
that me (or someone else) can post it on your behalf.
Will keep this in mind that said I think I will be online tomorrow afternoon.

--
-mvh Oliver Propst