Revision 2 of 3.16 Release Video

Hi engagement,

Here's a new revision of the 3.16 release video. New things include:
- Transition fixes and glitch fixes
- Added Debian to the list of distributions to ship 3.16 on request
- Added an ending which list all apps not showcased in this video + added attribution to voice, video & music.

https://wiki.gnome.org/BastianIls%C3%B8/ReleaseVideoG3.16/rev2

I'll update the subtitles correspondingly with new timestamps. My understanding is that this should also update timestamps on translations automatically, so no worries there.

Feedback welcome. I feel this one is pretty much ready for release now. :)

-Bastian