Re: Feedback for 3.16 Release Video Revision 1

I attached a subtitle for this video, so that other people could translate it into their own language helping promoting GNOME 3.16.

Subtitle file attached in this page :
https://wiki.gnome.org/BastianIls%C3%B8/ReleaseVideoG3.16/rev1

On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 7:07 AM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
On Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 11:04 AM, Karen Sandler <karen gnome org> wrote:
> On 2015-03-17 11:06, Bastian wrote:
>>
>> The first revision of the GNOME 3.16 release video is ready for feedback.
>>
>> https://wiki.gnome.org/action/edit/BastianIls%C3%B8/ReleaseVideoG3.16/rev1
>> [1]
>>
>> Your suggestions are appreciated, be it on footage, animations,
>> glitches, cutting rhythm, music etc!
>

> I think we should add debian to the distro graphic :)
>
> also I don't love the music, and given that it's NC...
>
> karen

There seems to be a pause or something at 2:11-2:14 for some reason.
Throws off the rhythm.

sri