Re: Event box address

On 10/03/2015, Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl> wrote:
Hello,

I bought some adhesive pads for the event box. These things can be used
to stick paper to pretty much anything. E.g. a wall or something. They
work even when other things won't stick.

Can someone send me a private message with the address of the event box?
I'll send the pads via post (envelope).

It is:
22 Horning Close
NORWICH
NR5 8DN
UK

Which should also be the address in the whois info for all of our
websites so it's kinda public anyway!

The things I'm talking about look slightly like:
http://sell.pakuya.com/product-info/139376/Double-Sided-Sticky-Pads.html

--
Regards,
Olav