Re: Gnome t-shirts and donation

On Sat, Mar 7, 2015 at 10:07 , Gabor Kum <gabor list hellotux com> wrote:
Hi Everybody! We have a free software shirt shop, with embroidered T-shirts, polo shirts and sweaters. We'd like to make Gnome shirts too, and Sriram Ramkrishna told I should ask you. What do you think?

Personally I'd love to see a minimalistic GNOME foot polo shirt / sweater for sale.

I assume the t-shirts you propose are in similar style to the ones which can be found on your website's front page?

It might be worth to get input from Andreas Nilsson and Allan Day on this subject since they've been doing the official t-shirt designs for GNOME so far. [1]

-Bastian

[1] = https://cloud.gnome.org/public.php?service=files&t=41ed7027380ff6af519cbec42498396e