Re: Marketing: talk on Thursday for EdLUG

On Tue, Mar 3, 2015 at 2:56 PM, Magdalen Berns <m berns thismagpie com> wrote:

Thank you :-) The talk is on Thursday (this week) so I am able to make
updates to it anytime before then, really!

I went through your slides.  They look pretty good.  I would probably
remove LXDE as I understand it they have switched to using QT and so I
don't know if there are regressions with their a11y support or not.
The GTK+ and LXDE in the same slide might cause some confusion or
maybe someone might move to correct you.

Under contribution, a shoutout to the engagement team would rock.  You
also didn't add a11y as something to contribute to, or maybe that was
obvious?

Thanks again for putting yourself out there and doing a presentation.
I hope you found the materials easy to obtain, I noticed that you got
the right background, so that's pretty awesome.  It's great to see you
doing a presentation and talking about GNOME!

Best,