Re: Gnome release notes

Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl> wrote:
I think release-notes is discussed on this ml right? We could setup a
bugzilla product if wanted.. don't think we normally do though.

The release notes are currently in a proto-draft state, so I'm in no
way surprised that there are issues with them. I usually try to
solicit feedback once they are closer to being finished, although I
think that using Bugzilla for that would probably be overkill.

By the way, if anyone fancies doing some work on the release notes,
please go ahead. I'm not going to have time to touch them for the next
week. Likewise, it would be great if some progress could be made on
the press release.