Re: Promoting our core applications

On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 8:59 AM, alex diavatis <alexis diavatis gmail com> wrote:
oh to add something! Why I'm not doing it my self?
Coz my English would make the videos parodies :)

Do we really need someone in front of the camera?  We just need
someone to come up with script and get a voice over actor/actress to
help, no?

sri

- alex

On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 6:55 PM, alex diavatis <alexis diavatis gmail com>