Re: FOSDEM organization..

Sadly not going myself but I'll chime in with what I know.

On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 7:13 , Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
So, we have a table, do we have everything that is needed to get things setup? * Events box

To my knowledge, andreasn and fabiana have the events box down in their basement..

* T-shirts

There should still be two boxes of old t-shirts together with the events box. Furthermore, me and Tobi talked about printing some new ones. I told Tobi I would design some - I think we could print some simple GNOME ones. But I need to know to what adress the t-shirts should be deivered to, for them to be sold at FOSDEM. And I need to be 100% sure that the costs can be covered. Also, a quantity of how many we need would be nice to know - how big a quantity have been bough earlier on?

Also, not sure how fast those t-shirt printing companies are at delivery and which one we plan to use / have used in the past.

* Staffing..

For those going to FOSDEM and interested in participating in the GNOME stand please write yourself up here:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Events/FOSDEM/2015/Stand#attendees

Anything else that we will need?

La Becassé need to be reserved, Guillaume Desmottes used to do this in the past but is not too involved in GNOME anymore. The owner's phone number is +32 475 491 894 - he told me the owner just needs to know the date and that we'll do the same thing as usual.

I will be happy to volunteer this time. I might be a tad distracted since I have two talks this time. But I should definitely put in my time as I didn' do it last time.

Awesome! I hope you will have a good time there. :)

-Bastian