number of people on the team..

I was wondering, what do people think of growing the teams?  I am
thinking of creating a GNOME community here in PDX and by that I want
to go to meetups, get people involved and also start going to local
colleges and talk to the liberal arts schools to get in artistic
people as well as technical people.

Portland has a number of liberal arts school.. but what would be
awesome if someone could volunteer to create a poster that I could put
up in the school.  I want to talk about values, I want to talk about
free software, I want to talk about our support for women in technical
fields, I want to talk about our mission.  Who would be up to the
challenge?  I'm going to post here first and then I'm going to hit
twitter and the other social media places and reddit and what not.

I also want to recruit more people who are people catalysts.. meaning
people who are outgoing, sociable, and can talk a good game and are
willing to go to conferences and give talks or go to other places on
meetup.com and what not.

I've been focusing on the gnome.in mailing list trying to help mentor
and create a dynamic and an enthusiastic gap there so that we can grow
the team across India.  I'm really hoping that my new responsibilities
will take me to India so that i have a chance to meet with a lot of
them and do some pushing.