Re: 3.16 Release Promotion

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 9:35 AM, Parth Panchal <parthpanchl gmail com> wrote:
I'm happy to work on release notes, but would love some help. Also, we
need volunteers for the press release and for posting on social media.
Anyone interested?

I can help on any remaining channel, if you could brief me the duties.

I'm more than happy to let you do twitter, Parth.  I much rather give
up work for people like yourself.  Let's talk during our meeting...

sri

Parth
prth on irc://irc.gnome.org/gtg