Re: FOSDEM recap and report

Hey,

On Tue, Feb 03, 2015 at 12:08:16PM -0800, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
I have some photos, but nothing too great.  Alexandre had some great ones!

On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 12:00 PM, Tobias Mueller <muelli cryptobitch de> wrote:
Alexandre: Have you had the chance to review your photos, yet?  And is there
a small selection of photos we could use for the AR 2015?

I've been travelling since FOSDEM and I'm currently on my train home,
so no I haven't had the time yet, but I'll do that in the coming days.
Once they're ready I'll push them to my GNOME owncloud space and I'll
share with the engagement team.

--
Alexandre Franke