Current news items

Hi everyone,

We have quite a lot to be talking about at the moment! If you're
involved in our social media channels, it would be great to have posts
on the following subjects:

 * Marina recently won a O'Reilly award [1] - we should definitely
congratulate her publicly.
 * Boston summit has been announced. I posted a story on gnome.org
[2], and posted to Twitter and Facebook. I'm not sure if it went out
on G+ though.
 * We are hiring an Executive Director [3] - if any of our channels
haven't announced this, please do!
 * GNOME is endorsing version 2.0 of the User Data Manifesto [4],
which will be launched at the ownCloud Contributor Conference this
weekend (probably on Saturday). It would be great to do our own
announcement on this subject.

Thanks,

Allan

[1] http://opensource.com/life/15/8/interview-marina-zhurakhinskaya-outreachy