Re: ED Director search bumped from front page

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 8:50 AM Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:
Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
> Can we get that announcement back on the front page?  Perhaps move it to the
> main page so that it is persistent?

News posts are listed in reverse date order. I think it would probably
look a bit odd if there was an old one stuck at the top.

It would probably better to add a small section directly on to the
home page itself. This can be done by editing the theme [1].

Yep, that is precisely what I'm advocating for. :)

[1] https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-web-www/tree/theme/page-home.php