Re: Celebrating GNOME's birthday

On 13 August 2015 at 15:32, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:
Hi all,

During the Engagement BoF at this year's GUADEC, we decided that it
would be great to celebrate GNOME's birthday each year. This happens
on 15 August, which just happens to be on Saturday.

It was also the Foundation's 15th birthday on the same day. As the
Foundation has turned 15 and we also have a release coming up, it
would be awesome if the engagement team could put together some swag
bags to send out for the release parties.

In the past, we've had things like balloons, stickers and other small
swag. I would personally be interested in some stickers for the local
LUG meeting but others do put together bigger events.

Nuritzi and Fabiana did a great job putting together a post on gnome.org [1].

Please participate on social media, and help us to spread the word!

Allan

[1] https://www.gnome.org/news/2015/08/gnome-turns-18-this-saturday/