Re: Length for articles in the annual report

On 2015-08-16 21:48, Jeff Fortin Tam wrote:
Hey folks,
What should be the length (in words, or characters) for articles in
the annual report?

I can guess the length of the introductory letter from previous
editions, but I'd like to know the "standard" expected length of
sections such as the report on the Groupon case (hoping to prepare
that with Sri or anyone else interested in helping).

In my opinion the length should be variable - we want them to be easy to read and informative and we don't want to pad them. We do want the report as a whole to seem like it has some substance, but I think given how much usual information we put in there it shouldn't be a problem. I would err more towards visuals/infographics if we can than wordy articles. (I think so long as there's a substantial financial section, a report on membership, some info on hackfests and events, an intro from you and some pictures we'll be golden)

karen