Endless at Kickstarter

Endless [1], the startup based in San Fransisco US that are building a
computer and OS have launched a Kickstarter campaign [2] to spearhead
the launch of the product they have been working on for years.

As probably many of you know several present and former key
contributors and members of our community are working for the company
(something they also state very clearly in their communication), at
least two are actually featured in the Kickstarter video [3].

The OS they have working on is to large a degree based on GNOME
technology. Beside sharing technology I'm sure many here feels
strongly aligned with the mission of Endless, to bring access to
computers and the possibilities that include to those who have do not
have access (yet).

I know Endless appreciate support from the GNOME community.

1 https://endlessm.com/
2 https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1381437927/endless-computers
3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cL9cXPqp98
--