Re: 3.14 Release Marketing

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 1:56 , Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:
Oliver Propst <oliver propst gmail com> wrote:
The release is only a week away now, how are we doing?

Promotional video work is going slowly right now, but I think Karen will try to do a voice-over sometime this week and then I'll try to get the video done in time for the release. Can't guarantee it this time, though, as I have had some issues getting some of the apps I wanted to feature to work in Fedora 22 (running gnome-maps, visible multi-touch, google support in Photos..).

-Bastian