Re: Engagement Hackfest @ Boston Summit

It is very unlikely that I will be able to attend any hackfest without
funding :/  I really don't want to do that, so I can do some video
conferencing or something...

On Mon, Sep 8, 2014 at 10:24 AM, Oliver Propst <oliver propst gmail com> wrote:
So what are the status of this? I can confirm I will be in London for
Mozfest [1] in October. During the 23-27th  I'm expected to dedicate
most of my time to Mozilla stuff but I might be able to get a arrival
ticket for let's say the the 18th,  maybe we can have a hackfest over
that weekend or something, I do think a marketing hackfest in London
during that time makes much sense, what do you other guys (& gals)
thinks?

1 http://2014.mozillafestival.org/
--
-mvh Oliver Propst