Re: Wikipedia

On Wed, 2014-11-19 at 11:11 -0800, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 8:59 AM, Jeff Fortin <nekohayo gmail com> wrote:
Le jeudi 20 novembre 2014 à 00:26 +0800, John O'S a écrit :
Somebody NEEDS to update all the references in Wikipedia SOON, 'cause
it's lagging so far behind the current state.!
IF I can help I will but I'm no professional......

Hi John, can you be more specific about which parts are
updated/missing/etc.?

Sumana might be a good resource on what to do here?  I'm not sure how
much GNOME the organization can update these pages without bias.

By using sources. I've done this sort of update to Totem's data in the
comparison of media players:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_video_player_software