Re: FOSDEM Table Application

I have sent off the stand applications.

Having a design is a good idea. Perhaps we can spend some money to get some new marketing materials then?

Also, we currently have 1 box of old t-shirts left approx. It would be great with more. A lot of people have been asking for something simple and elegant - a t-shirt with the GNOME Logo. Especially in different t-shirt colors. :-)

-Bastian