Annual Report next steps

We managed to produce solid drafts (and in some cases finished )
articles for the Annual Report [1] within the deadline, great done
everyone!

We have reached an important milestone in producing a report the whole
community can be proud of, I especially want to thank the people who
have stepped up and helped with proofreading (a service that is still
needed).

With that said we still have some work to do before we have a
published report. Now its time to think about the necessary steps to
get us there.

Design is the area we must think about, Diego have step wiki a page
[2]  with some great resources I encourage everyone to take a look at.
I really hope we have someone with design skills who are able to
contribute.

Hopefully we can have a good discussion of this about this during the
Engagement Team Meeting today [3] at 19:00 UTC, (maybe we must step-up
a separate meeting about this later).

1 https://wiki.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/AnnualReport/AnnualReport2014
2 https://wiki.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/AnnualReport/AnnualReport2014/DesignBrief
3 https://mail.gnome.org/archives/engagement-list/2014-May/msg00016.html