Re: going to be late with my article

Sweet, I'll see if I can merge some of my changes.  Thanks for doing this!  :)

On Sun, May 11, 2014 at 10:24 PM, Hashem Nasarat <hnasarat gmail com> wrote:
Ah I saw your email just after I sent mine! The etherpad has a draft
ready for editing. Edit away! :)

On 05/12/2014 01:19 AM, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
I am half way done, but unfortunately, I had some other work that I
had to get done today so I wasn't able to get back to it.  I'll try to
post a draft tonight or tomorrow morning.