Re: Next meeting, Wednesday May 08 19:00 UTC

You mean, May 15th right?  Otherwise, May 8th and the meeting time is
right now. :-)

On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 11:31 AM, Oliver Propst <oliver propst gmail com> wrote:
I want to the announce the next Engagement Team meeting for Wednesday
May 08 at 19:00 UTC. We will once again try to use the Etherpad for
notes[1], more details are available on the wiki [2].

Agenda items include:
GNOME Asia Summit Publicity Plan [3]
Participation in the Rest Net campaign, June 5 [4]
Annual Report [5]
Improvements to Friends of GNOME campaigning [6]

As always are additional agenda items welcome
Have a great weekend everyone and hope to you see at the
meeting.

1 https://etherpad.gnome.org/p/etm-2014-05-08
2 https://wiki.gnome.org/Engagement/TeamMeetings

3 https://wiki.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2014Summit/PublicityPlan