Re: Congratulations!

From one commenter on the GNOME subreddit:
This is beautiful. I am actually very impressed. This is the best thing i have ever seen on Linux. that was
also the best video I have ever seen regarding Linux. :). The Linux community loves to make things as
command line as possible but you can have a easy to use UI and drop down to command line whenever you want.

Here are some other responses:

http://www.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/21foqc/gnome_312_official_release_announcement_with_video/

http://www.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/21fia5/gnome_312/

(sorry to link to such a crappy site, but there are many users there
(and there are /some/ good parts to the site, if you know where to look))