Re: GNOME 3.12 Video Draft 1 Feedback

On 19 March 2014 23:49, Bastian Hougaard <hougaard junior gmail com> wrote:
If anyone is interested in making subtitles and/or translate the video, feel
free to do so - I believe the voice-over is pretty much final at this point.
Thanks to karen for doing that, by the way!

I'd love to make some subtitles for Brazilian Portuguese. Is there any
particular procedure I should follow? Where can I get the final script
for the video?