Re: GNOME 3.12 Video Draft 1 Feedback

That was superb! I'm very impressed. What did you use to do the effects
& editing?

I'll try to give some more detailed feedback later, but two things that
stuck out were:

* There was an awkward focus bug when you go to add new software
sources, and the dialog box wasn't focused.
* I would have liked to have the animation/videos for the new GTK+
widgets not go by so quickly. They were a bit too fast for me to see and
comprehend them.

Thanks for doing this work!