Re: Webstats for gnome.org in 2013

On Sat, Mar 08, 2014 at 01:31:19PM +0100, Andreas Nilsson wrote:
Joanmarie asked for the Epiphany stats, so here they are:

I am curious about how you arrived at these numbers because latest
WebKitGTK+ (and in turn Epiphany?) tries really hard to mimic the
Safari user-agent. So much so that bugzilla.gnome.org thinks that I am
running Mac OS everytime I try to file a bug.

Cheers,
Debarshi

--
Wearing non-prescription glasses and embracing obscurity doesn't
necessarily make you a hipster.  -- Anonymous