Re: Team Meeting 19:00 UTC Thursday March 6th 2014

On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 2:27 PM, Fabiana Simões <fabianapsimoes gmail com> wrote:
Thursdays are a terrible day for me and Andreas to join the meeting. We just
can't make it, unfortunately.

Any chances we could move future meetings to another weekday?

Sure!  How about Wednesdays or Fridays?  Same bat time, same bat channel?

sri

Thanks!

- Fabiana