Re: business cards..

I believe Andreas was working on something similar. I'll nudge him
about it, and get back to you as I know more.

- Fabiana

On 4 March 2014 16:14, Rosanna Yuen <zana gnome org> wrote:
The ones I remember were created by Máirín and can be seen here:

http://people.redhat.com/duffy/gnome-brand/

They used to be on the wiki but I can't find them there either.

Thanks,
Rosanna

On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 12:58 PM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me>