Re: Annual Report 2014, GNOME finances section

On 03/03/2014 04:09 PM, Alex GS wrote:
Just reaching out and wanting to coordinate something with regards to the Finances section of the 2014 Annual Report. Since I've never contributed to an Annual Report before I would like to work with someone in Engagement to ensure that it's done correctly and meets any deadlines. If anyone wants to guide me along the process please feel free to shout out and we can get started.

Thanks,
Alex GS

Hi Alex!
Traditionally this have been done by the treasurer of the Foundation. This position is currently held by Ekaterina Gerasimova.
To get an idea what this looks like, see page 17 of last years report:
http://www.gnome.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/GAR2012-web.pdf

Basically it's a table with some numbers and a shorter report on changes in incomes and expenses compared to last year.
I think it's best for the treasurer to do it this time around as well.
- Andreas