Re: Annual Report 2014 - proposal

I'd like to help with Design and I'll be glad to give support to Andreas.

Cheers!!

El 13-02-2014, a las 11:07, Andreas Nilsson <lists andreasn se> escribió:

On 02/13/2014 05:29 AM, Diego Escalante Urrelo wrote:
Hello everyone,

Sri mentioned I was working on a proposal for the Annual Report.
Well, here it is so we can comment on it at the meeting. :)

The annual report is GNOME's annual story, about its people.

Sounds good. I'm also happy with the proposed schedule.
- Andreas