Re: Articles for Annual Report

Of course! I'd be happy to collaborate.

On 03/01/2014 03:21 AM, Flavia Weisghizzi wrote:
Since I took part to OPW program, I'll really be very glad to write an
article about it.

Could we work together Hashem?

Cheers

Il 28/02/2014 12:28, Hashem Nasarat ha scritto:
I'd like to work on the GSOC & OPW article, if possible.

:)

-Hashem

On 02/28/2014 07:25 AM, Juanjo Marín wrote:
Hi !

I'm working in the report on Accessibility achievements ;-)

Cheers,

     -- Juanjo Marin

El Jueves 27 de febrero de 2014 21:58, Diego Escalante Urrelo