Re: Articles for Annual Report

Perhaps I could do: GNOME Foundation finances 2013.

Who is the point of contact for this?

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 4:59 PM, Oliver Propst <oliver propst gmail com> wrote:
Hi Diego, are we doing any interviews in the annual report or do you want to skip them?

On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 9:56 PM, Diego Escalante Urrelo <diegoe gnome org> wrote:
Hey everyone,

Keeping up with the schedule, let's assign articles.

Some articles from the wiki list are missing below, mostly
because they are either not articles or they have to be written by a
specific person.

Next step:

Available:
 * GSOC & OPW
 * Conferences: GNOME.Asia, GUADEC, GNOME Summit
 * Hackfests
 * 3.8 and 3.10 releases
 * GNOME Foundation finances 2013
 * Bugzilla statistics
 * Privacy campaign, report on Accessibility achievements
 * GNOMEs goals for the future

If you have an extra minute, share why you would like
to take your topic :-)

Cheers,

Diego

-mvh Oliver Propst