Re: setting some goals

Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
Our meetings have petered off and that is unfortunate.  I think that
is probably the most important thing we can do right now in engagement
is to get our meetings back on track and attended.

Agreed.

One thing to do is to formalize the meeting time and get everyone on
the same page on which time and date is convenient. ...

I was ready to attend yesterday's meeting, but got the time wrong due
to it being changed. It would be great if we could agree on a time and
stick to it.