Re: Note about upcoming conferences

Hey,

Is it possible for you to make a wiki with this information? That way those of us who are less involved in your team can add conferences we are attending, volunteer to submit talks, etc. If you could also list how someone should contact your team to co-ordinate things that would be great (e.g. how do I apply for funding for GNOME marketing materials, is there travel funding available if I want to give a talk, etc).

Thanks for all your awesome work,
Meg Ford