Re: call for volunteers on annual report

I will definitely help again, it was fun last time!

Brett

On Jan 29, 2014 11:39 AM, "Sriram Ramkrishna" <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
Howdy folks!

We need to start getting with it on the annual report.  I'm
volunteering to be point man, and also to write up some of the bits as
well.

I have created a page.  I am looking for some volunteers.  I will also
ask on foundation list and other places.  I would love to get some
fresh blood out there that we can recruit to help.

https://wiki.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/AnnualReport/AnnualReport2014