Re: FOSDEM planning

I'm still waiting for my approval for travel.  I should get it today
or tomorrow.  In which case, if approved I can also help.

On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 8:50 AM, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:
Tobias Mueller <muelli cryptobitch de> wrote:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Events/FOSDEM/2014

Yep. Status is there. It does not look very golden.
ATM, we have only two people staffing the booth: https://wiki.gnome.org/Events/FOSDEM/2014/Stand#attendees

Three now. Asking around, it seems like most of the FOSDEM planning is
in hand. I'm following up on poster printing.

Checking the notes from last year [1], there are some things we could
pick up on, namely:

 * Make sure we have name badges printed.
 * If we order t-shirts, ensure that we have good sizes for girls.
 * Someone needs to remember scissors.

Allan

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/Events/FOSDEM/2013/#Aftermath