Re: Yay FOSDEM!

Hey everyone!

On Tue, Feb 04, 2014 at 11:55:38AM +0000, Allan Day wrote:
Thanks to everyone who enabled us to have a great FOSDEM this year.
Right. I'm sorry for me not having taken this up much earlier.
Thanks to everyone involved. I think we had a great presence this year.

I'd especially like to thank Tobi for working so hard on the stand,
uhh, I didn't do the hard work (alone). It was you: Committed people helping
out at the booth, engaging with people, making us and our visitors have a nice
time.

I've written up some notes on what we could try and do better next
time round. Feel free to add to it if you have any ideas of your own:

https://wiki.gnome.org/Events/FOSDEM/2014#Aftermath

Right.
My intention is not only get all the feedback in the wiki, but to actually
convert what's in there to actionable items to make our presence even better
next year.

I propose to collect feedback for another week or so then we can discuss
whatever we will have on the wiki here on the mailinglist to hopefully
refine and distribute tasks.

Does that sound like a feasible procedure?

Cheers,
  Tobi