FreeBSD work

There is some FreeBSD work going on. I think it includes a continuous
build system and so on. There is a strong sense that GNOME is "pushing"
systemd, while actually it just makes things easy for us. We should make
clear that:
- people are working on FreeBSD
- these people are Linux developers (e.g. first time they've installed
  FreeBSD)

Basically saying something like: "if you want something to happen, make
it happen"

I'm planning to gather what is going on and see if a blog post can be
written or something. Maybe board is already planning some announcement?
We should also put it on Google+

For Phoronix: "planning to gather" means this is not news yet.

--
Regards,
Olav