Re: Annual Report 2014 - proposal

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 5:29 AM, Diego Escalante Urrelo <diegoe gnome org> wrote:

The annual report is GNOME's annual story, about its people.

But every story needs a narrative or else it's just bland anecdote. We need a struggle to overcome[1].

Based on that, I propose we build this year's report on the following:
- People: The GNOME community members.

HI Diego your proposal looks very well thought out to me.
I have been thinking about doing a series of new interviews with core community members. The annual report may be a good forum to publish those in. I guess this is something we can discuss further at the upcoming meeting (I have also added the interview suggestion as a agenda item on todays general engagement meeting).

--
-mvh Oliver Propst