Re: Engagement team meeting on IRC Thursday 19:00 UTC February 13th

Thank you!

I'll be there

Flavia

Il 11/02/2014 18:38, Karen Sandler ha scritto:
On 2014-02-11 13:32, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
We will have a team meeting on IRC on Thursday. I'm collecting agenda items.

I have another meeting a half hour before this one that is likely to still be going. I'll join when I can but I think I'm likely to be around a half hour late or so.

karen

Here are a couple

1) Annual Report Planning

Standard agenda items:

1) GNOME in the news
2) Any interesting feedback from the community, both good and bad
3) Upcoming events: SCALE, SXSW, etc.