Re: Builder fundraiser launched

On Mon, Dec 29, 2014 at 01:50:48PM +0100, Oliver Propst wrote:
Christian Hegert have just his fundraiser [1] for Builder [2], we
should support this effort. I'm thinking that the obvious way for us
to do that is for those who have access to the gnome.org twitter
account to keep a close eye on social media and retweet relevant
messages around the campaign.

Cool, I wanted to ask if it is ok to reshare this on the GNOME Google
Plus page. It seems totally obvious that it is the right thing to do and
usually I don't ask but as this is more about asking for money it seems
a bit wrong for me to decide on my own.

People ok with sharing? When is a good time with New Years, etc?

CC'ing board.

Post I want to reshare:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/104653208253044284320/posts/X1zunx7wXBZ

--