Re: Next meeting Wednesday 17/12 19:00 UTC

On Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at 12:46 PM, Oliver Propst <oliver propst gmail com> wrote:
On Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at 11:28 AM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
How did hte meeting go?
Because basically no people was available we decided to postpone the meeting.

That is unfortunate.. maybe we need to just discuss on the mailing
list, and gets some action plans together and then use the meetings to
follow up on progress or just use email.  When there is a downturn,
adapt and move forward.

sri
Any minutes?
No.