Re: OSCON thoughts

One of the things I've noticed from the past is that a followup
post-conference is as important as meeting at the conference.

People need a little encouragement once they are back in their daily
life. Actually sending an email a couple of days/week later is a good
practice to have and one we could (collectively) do better.

-- Christian