Re: stack exchange follow up

On Sat, Aug 16, 2014 at 12:34 PM, Hashem Nasarat <hnasarat gmail com> wrote:
What's the benefit of using a more specific community over just the tag
in stackoverflow? What do other libraries do?

I think in this case you're creating a specific community that people
can join instead of just a regular tag.  Might be easier to manage
instead of searching on tags all the time since you are centralizing
the questions into a specific bucket.  That said, soemtimes the tag is
more interesting since a question can bridge across different tags.  A
question on gobject might span across multiple tags.

I think it might be interesting to have our own community and see how
it works out.  Since we can easily link to it and get people to go
there for their Q&A.

sri