Re: GNOME PERU FEST

On Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 12:37 AM, Julita Inca Chiroque <jinca pucp pe> wrote:
Hello GNOME Engagement Team:
Hi Julita,

I am pleased to mail and inform you about the events that are happening in
Peru since 2011.
Thanks to the support of the GNOME Foundation and experiences of GUADECs, I
am able to spread the GNOME in my local community.

Please see some pictures of the events I do regularly to promote GNOME:
This is awesome, it will make a great article for the next year
edition of the Annual Report. Its especially great to see the article
[1] in in the news paper, keep up the good work!

btw: I can't access the photo gallery [2] can you make sure its public
accessible?

1  http://www.larepublica.pe/27-06-2014/el-gnome-fest-peru-2014-se-realizara-el-proximo-28-de-junio
2 https://lleksah.wordpress.com/2014/06/30/gnomeperufest2014-was-celebrated-in-ibm-peru/
--