Re: Report: Your article status

El 14/04/14 22:06, Diego Escalante Urrelo escribió:

Hi,

Some people have uploaded their articles to the wiki, many thanks.

If you signed up to write and have had any issue please share it so we can help.

If you can't make it anymore feel free to say so and we can assign someone else.

Hi Diego,

I was updating yesterday my article but it is still work in progress. I want to add a little bit of more content and better wording.

Sorry for the delay.

Cheers,

   -- Juanjo Marin

Thanks!